Don’t miss out on Hostgator’s 30% Discount Deal, and regret it forever. 🙂 This Discount closes down on 30th June 2013 – that’s in 3 days from now – 3 days! This 30% Discount off Regular Prices is for your first Web Hosting Payment, and applies to whichever Type of Hosting Package, or whatever time span you choose to sign up for.
So if you purchase Hosting for 1 Year (or more), you get 30% off the whole bill. Of course, the longer you sign up for, the cheaper your base monthly rate will be.
BUT, this is urgent – this 30% Hostgator Discount Ends in 3 days time! So if you’ve been hesitating about whether to start a Blog or not, now would be the perfect time to Take Action and kick-start your Online Blogging Career.
How to Claim Your Hostgator 30% Coupon Discount
To access a Website Hosting Package from Hostgator all you have to do is
1. Click on this Hostgator link Hostgator
2. Select Your Hosting Plan that you want to use – I recommend the Baby Croc because it is virtually unlimited for all the options you will want and need. I use the Hostgator Baby Croc hosting package and have been extremely happy with the service that Hostgator provides.
3. Enter Your Coupon Code: When you are asked if you have a Coupon during signup….YES! You sure do! So I guess you want to know what it is? Fair Point.
4. The 30% Hostgator Discount Coupon Code is: Enter HG30 during signup to Claim your 30% Discount.
And you are good to go! Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging!
The Hostgator “Get a ‘Free Trial’ One Month for One Cent Hosting” Offer is still Available
This 30% Discount above, is a different Discount Offer from the better known ‘One Month Hosting for 1Cent’ deal. With the One Month’s Web-hosting for One Cent Discount, you have to revert to paying regular prices at the end of that first ‘free’ Month’s Hosting. That’s still a good deal, and you can still get the One Month of virtually ‘Free’ One Month’s Free Trial by:
1. Clicking on this Hostgator link: Hostgator
2. Choose the Hosting Plan you want to try out with your One Month for 1Cent Hosting
3. Type the Coupon Code 1Cent into the Coupon Code during signup.
These Hosting Coupon Discounts are Perfect for Beginner Newbie Bloggers
Maybe you are just starting out, and maybe you are only at the stage when you think you might want to start a blog? Maybe you don’t really know where to start? Not to worry, there are a few things you do need to know, and a few things you have to set up to do that, but they are all easy things to find out about and to do. These are the Basics:
1. You need a Domain Name – this is the name of your Blog, it’s address on the Internet – e.g. My Second Million is the Domain Name of this blog. To find out what A Domain Name is and how to choose one, check out this link: What is a Domain Name and How Do I Get One?
2. You need a Web Host where your Blog is Hosted – a Hosting Company looks after all the data and infrastructure of your Blog. To find out about what you need to look for in a good Host, see the article How To Choose a Good Host.
I have a whole Category of articles covering what you need to know and do if you want to start a Blog. You can find it HERE.
Those How to Set Up a Blog series of articles are more or less in the order that you need to know about them. So the earlier posts cover what you need to know right at the start of your Blogging career, and progress with the the things you need to know about as you gain more experience.
However, don’t spend too long researching what you need to know so you miss the 30th June 2013 Deadline for the 30% Offer!
Get it while it’s hot, and then leave me a Comment about all your wonderful Blogging Plans. Make a fortune and take early retirement? Why not? Have a go! Make those dreams a possibility, not just a fantasy dream of wishful thinking. Come and join us – it’s great fun – and Happy Blogging.